Making simple changes can boost your home’s value. To make your home more energy efficient:
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater.
2. Check for air leaking around doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer.
7. Request an energy audit.
8. Replace deficient insulation and inefficient appliances.
9. Buy fluorescent light bulbs.
10. Look into EEM Mortgages (for benefits when purchasing a home that is energy efficient or can be made efficient by incorporating energy-saving improvements; for more info, contact the US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development).
Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to furnish the following consumer friendly information about Real Estate Brokerage Services in Texas.
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Barb Cole, Realtor®
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT Brokerage
7410 Preston Rd., Suite 115
Frisco, TX. 75034
972-292-8859 | Cell
972-712-8500 | Office
866-329-8585 | Fax
Realtor Barb Cole's Ratings and Reviews